So you want to be a Tango Live broadcaster, but how do you reach the popular page? Understanding the rules for Tango Live broadcasting will help your popularity in no time!
Each broadcast is given a popularity score (Pop score). If our system detects any violations of our Guidelines for Live broadcasting (inappropriate pictures, sexually overt behavior, violation of broadcasting dress code, etc.), your Pop score decreases and your broadcast will not appear in popular. If our system doesn't detect any violations and you follow these simple tips, your Pop score increases and your broadcast climbs up the popular list.
Here are the top tips on how to become a popular Tango Live broadcaster:
- Follow the broadcasting guidelines:
- Follow the Live broadcasting dress code
- No inappropriate pictures in your profile, including your Live broadcast picture
- No sexually overt or sexually implicit behavior
- No violence, drugs, solicitation or criminal behavior
- Avoid having your broadcast shutdown and temporarily banned
- Review and follow the Guidelines for Live broadcasting
- Get followers, get followers, and get more followers:
- Your followers will be notified each time you start a Live broadcast. The more followers you have, the more potential viewers you can have during each broadcast. If you have a lot of viewers your Pop score increases.
- Talking to your viewers goes a long way:
- Being a popular broadcaster means entertaining and interacting with your viewers. Make sure you chat with your viewers and don't forget to say "Thanks for the gifts!"
- Here a gift, there a gift, everywhere a gift:
- Receive gifts from a lot of different viewers and your Pop score goes up.
- Receive big gifts (cruises, rings, castles), your Pop score goes way up!
- Keep your broadcast going longer, not shorter:
- Give time for new viewers to find you. The longer your Live broadcast goes, the more time for new viewers to discover you.
- The longer you broadcast, the longer you give your Pop score time to increase. If you end your Live broadcast, your Pop score resets and you have to start all over again.
- You can never have enough hearts:
- And you thought those hearts were worthless? You can always ask for gifts, but getting hearts counts too! Tell your viewers to keep sending you hearts and your Pop score increases with it.
- Lights, camera, action, smile:
- No need to be shy - make sure your viewers can see your face. If our system can detect your face, your Pop score increases. If your face can't be detected, your Pop score may decrease.
- Avoid getting into Tango trouble:
- Avoid having your broadcast shutdown multiple times. If your broadcast has been shutdown multiple times, you will have a temporary ban from being able to broadcast, as well as decreasing your Pop score for future broadcasts.