In accordance with the guidelines required by Apple Inc. and Google LLC, your Live broadcast may be shutdown if you are in violation of the Guidelines for Live broadcasting.
If your Live broadcast has been shutdown due to any violations, a temporary ban from Live broadcasting will be enforced. Repeated violations will result in longer temporary bans or account suspension.
Some of the factors that could cause your Live broadcast to be shutdown:
- You are under the age of 17
- You are using pictures in your broadcast or profile that can be considered as sexually suggestive or contain nudity
- Violation of our guidelines for Live broadcasting which includes:
- Nudity or overly sexualized content
- Harassment, hateful speech, or bullying
- Criminal activities
- Illegal substances
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Violation of the dress code for broadcasters
- Female broadcasters - Lingerie, panties, see-through garments, thongs or briefs, bikini, full nude torsos, fishnet stockings, or any clothing that is sexually suggestive or provocative is prohibited.
- Male broadcasters - Shirtless or bare-chested and/or displaying underwear is prohibited
- You are using pictures in your broadcast that do not belong to you with the intent to impersonate or deceive
- Solicitation of nudity or sexual activities in exchange for gifts