To prevent unwanted contact from another user, you can use the Block option. This will disable the user from being able to call or send you messages.
To block a contact:
- Find the profile page of the contact
- Tap on the 3 Dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select Block this person.
You can also Report inappropriate images/contacts from this page which will automatically disable any communication.
To unblock a contact:
- Go to your profile page
- Tap on the Cogwheel icon
- Tap on Privacy
- Tap on Block List
- Find the contact you want to unblock and tap Blocking
- Confirm you want to unblock