Unfortunately chat messaging applications and social networks like Tango can be subject to spam campaigns, hoax and phishing messages. Tango takes spam and any unsolicited messages very seriously. We want to ensure your safety and security if you are approached with any unsolicited messages.
You may be the subject of a scam campaign if any of the following describes a message you received in Tango:
- The sender claims to be affiliated with Tango
- The message content describes a reward, gift, contest, or promotion affiliated with Tango or another association
- The message content describes instructions to provide personal information or forms of payment
If you believe you've received an unsolicited message, we encourage you to use the Report feature within Tango. Using this feature will also block any further contact with the sender of the message:
- Locate the profile page of the user you are trying to 'Report'
- On the user's profile page, tap on the 3 Dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select Report this person
You can also contact our Support team here to report a user to us or if you need further assistance.