posted this on February 16, 2011 12:30
To add Tango friends:
- Launch Tango
- On Android, tap the Menu icon, select New Contact, enter your friend's Tango registered information and tap Save.
- On iOS, tap the Menu icon, tap on the Add Friend+ icon, tap the + icon located in the top right corner, enter your friend's Tango registered information and tap Done.
- Make sure to enter your friends' phone number in the following format
+(Country code)(area code)(phone number)
You can also add friends by selecting the People Nearby tab, tapping on their Tango profile and sending them a friend request message.
To delete Tango friends:
- Remove your friend's Tango registered information from your device's address book and re-launch Tango
- Use the Hide or Block option
- (Apple) I can't see any contacts in my Tango Friends list
- (Android) I can't see my friend's name in the Tango Friends list
- (WP) I can't see my friends in the Tango Contact list
Did this help?
No, I am still experiencing difficulties and need to contact support
Support Software by Zendesk