(Apple) How do I add/delete contacts in my Tango Friends list
posted this on July 22, 2013 11:41
How to add Tango friends:
1. Launch Tango and tap on the Menu icon located in the top left hand corner
2. Tap on the Add Friend+ icon
3. Tap on the + icon located in the top right hand corner
4. Enter your friend's registered Tango phone number or email address then tap Done
+(country code)(area code)(phone number)
You can also add Tango friends by tapping on the People Nearby within the Discover tab, tapping on their profile, then tapping on the Message icon and sending them a friend request message.
How to delete Tango friends:
- Remove your friend's Tango phone number and email address from your device's native address book and re-launch Tango
- Use the Block option
You can also invite your contacts to join Tango. Simply launch Tango, tap on the Menuicon, tap on the Add Friend+ icon, select which contacts to invite and tap on the Invite icon to send invitations to your contacts by either SMS or email.