(Apple) How do I add/delete contacts in my Tango Friends list
posted this on July 22, 2013 11:41
How to add Tango friends:
1. Launch Tango and tap on the Find tab
2. Tap on the My Friends tab, then tap on the Add Friend+ icon
3. Tap on the + icon located in the top right hand corner
4. Enter your friend's registered Tango phone number or email address then tap Done
+(country code)(area code)(phone number)
You can also add Tango friends by tapping on the People Nearby tab, tapping on their profile, then tapping on the Message icon and sending them a friend request message.
How to delete Tango friends:
- Remove your friend's Tango phone number and email address from your device's native address book and re-launch Tango
- Use the Block option
You can also invite your contacts to join Tango. Simply launch Tango, tap on the Find tab, tap on My Friends, tap on the Add Friend+ icon, select which contacts to invite and tap on the Invite icon to send invitations to your contacts by either SMS or email.