posted this on September 13, 2011 16:38
If you are unsure on how to install Tango, the steps below should help.
To resolve this issue, please try these steps:
1. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of Tango from http://update-cdn.tango.me/windows/SetupTango.exe
2. Launch the Installer and click Install after reviewing the Tango Terms of Service
3. Next, wait for the Tango installation to complete
4. Once the installation is complete, you will be taken to the Tango welcome screen.
5. Select your Country Code then Enter your Mobile Number, First and Last Name, and Email Address. What phone number should I register on my PC?
6. Click Submit and you're ready to Tango!
- (PC) What phone number should I register on my PC?
- (PC) How can I add Tango contacts?
- (PC) Why do I have people I don't know in my Tango Contacts?
- (PC) I'm having problems receiving Tango calls
- (PC) I can make Tango calls, but they don't go through
- (PC) How can I configure my antivirus/firewall to work with Tango?
- (PC) Can I use Tango on a public (or shared) computer?
Did this help?
No, I am still experiencing difficulties and need to contact support
Support Software by Zendesk